During the operation of the crane, due to the effect of acceleration and deceleration of the large and small vehicles, the load will appear unpleasant swing phenomenon. This kind of load swaying restricts the efficiency of the crane. The swing of the load also poses a hidden danger to the personal safety of the load itself, the surrounding cargo, and the on-site operation personnel. Load swinging is an inherent phenomenon that occurs when the cranes move materials. Since humans invented cranes, the prevention and elimination of crane load swings has been a major technical challenge that people are eager to resolve. Advances in modern electrical control technology, especially the application of advanced Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and variable frequency speed control technology provide an historic opportunity to solve the crane load swing problem.
The electric anti-swing control system developed by Henan Weihua controls the speed change of the cranes in the acceleration and deceleration process, greatly eliminating the swing of the load by more than 95%, featuring advanced technology, practical reliability, and significant control effects. Its anti-swing control technical performance indicators have reached the world's leading level.
Electrical anti-sway control system can greatly reduce the crane load swing, the benefits are:
1. Eliminating the waiting time for the load to stop swinging and improving the use efficiency of the crane;
2. Improve the safety of crane operations and reduce the risk of damage to goods and personnel;
3. Improve the speed of safe operation, and further improve the use efficiency of the crane;
4. Make the crane easy to operate, reduce the training of operating staff, and reduce the labor intensity of operating staff
5. Increase the safe work space for cranes;
6. Extend the life of the crane.
Cranes with anti-swing control function can be widely used in various industrial fields, including: machinery manufacturing and processing workshops, assembly workshops, garbage disposal plants, steel mills, power plants, shipyards, construction sites, railways, container terminals, paper industry, metallurgy industry and so on.
Previous: Casting cranes
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of bridge crane
- Bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Gantry crane components
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Application field of electric hoist
- Hoist crane
- Casting cranes
- The Difference Between Rail Mounted Container G...
- Explosion Proof Overhead Crane
- Portal Crane, 10-50T for Warehouse,Railways,Lif...
- Portal Container Crane From Yuntian Crane
- Shipyard portal crane for dock usage, rail moun...
- High Quality Movable Portal Crane
- Quayside Mobile Hydraulic Portal Crane
- MHB type gantry crane
- Heavy Load Quayside Portal Mobile Luffing Port ...