The SC series construction hoists use a rack-and-pinion meshing method to drive the cage to achieve rapid transportation of personnel and cargo in the construction of high-rise and super high-rise buildings. It is characterized by high efficiency, stable performance, simple maintenance, safety and reliability, and can be easily installed and dismantled. It is mainly used in construction and maintenance of buildings, but also used as long-term transport machinery such as TV towers, bridges, water towers, and chimneys.
SC series construction hoists mainly include guard rails, rail racks, wall attachment systems, hanging cages, trolley frames, suspension rods, transmission mechanisms, safety devices, counterweight systems, cable guides, limit switch systems, and electrical control systems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of bridge crane
- Bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Gantry crane components
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Application field of electric hoist
- Hoist crane
- Jib crane
- What are the characteristics of KBK flexible cr...
- Characteristics of rail-type container gantry c...
- Anti-Sway Crane
- Casting cranes
- The Difference Between Rail Mounted Container G...
- Explosion Proof Overhead Crane
- Portal Crane, 10-50T for Warehouse,Railways,Lif...
- Portal Container Crane From Yuntian Crane
- Shipyard portal crane for dock usage, rail moun...