Dangerous parts of the crane are marked with yellow and black spaced stripe marks, red and white spaced stripe marks, red marks, red light marks and text marks. So how should we manage the signs of dangerous parts of bridge cranes. What exactly is that? Please see the analysis and elaboration below.
1. safety management
( 1 ) Crane manufacturer should mark the factory products, the using party should mark the crane used.
( 2 ) the signs of dangerous parts should be regularly checked and maintained, once faded or damaged, should be repaired or replaced in time.
2.Methods of marking dangerous parts
( 1 ) for the side plates of hook pulley block, object taking device, lifting beam, outrigger, obstacle arrester, and mobile cab walk and protective railings at the interface of the ladder, for these parts, should use yellow and black spaced stripe marks.
( 2 ) on both sides of the basic arm of the mobile crown block, there shall be a written sign that " no one is allowed to stand under the lifting arm".
( 3 ) on both sides of the rotary tail, there should be a text sign" pay attention to safety within the radius of operation" .
3.Requirements for these signs:
( 1 ) the logo should be clear, complete and correct, and be able to maintain for a long time, the color of the logo should comply with the requirements.
( 2 ) the width of the stripe mark should be 50 to 100 mm, each color on the logo should be not less than two, if it is inclined, the angle with the horizontal should be 45 degrees.
( 3 ) when using yellow and black spaced stripe marks, if the background color make the logo effect abated, replacing it with red and white spaced stripe marks is allowed..
( 4 ) when using text signs, the font in the text part should use black, font color should use black, and the background color should use yellow.
( 5 ) if the crane is used in highway, railway and water, it also should be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the state logo requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of bridge crane
- Bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Gantry crane components
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Application field of electric hoist
- Hoist crane
- Characteristics of gantry crane
- How to buy a suitable electric hoist device
- Daily operation requirements of European hoist ...
- Precautions for use of electromagnetic crane
- Six operating rules of electric hoist
- How to operate single beam bridge crane safely
- Operation performance of single beam overhead c...
- How to reduce noise pollution t of double beam ...
- Analysis on wind resistance of crane
- What is the use of electric grab crane