What is chain type electric hoist instability? Chain electric hoist instability is in the process of action, the hook and the goods did not follow the prescribed route, this is called instability.
Many factors can cause chain electric hoist instability, such as the following:
( 1 ) low visibility, such as in the space is not bright or homework at night, because can't carefully observe the operation of the hook, so there will be chain electric hoist instability.
( 2 ) the wind is big, in some windy weather, chain electric hoist when rising or falling hook and goods will swing. This is also one of the reasons leading to chain electric hoist instability. This problem does not occur indoors.
( 3 ) rude control, manipulation of chain type electric hoist emergency stop, and intermittent emergency stop. This is one of the reasons of chain electric hoist instability.
( 4 ) the load is too large or non standard products. Chain type electric hoist lifting goods too heavy, or the product itself is not the target chain type electric hoist. The stability itself is problematic.
There are many reasons for chain electric hoist instability, in order to ensure the safety in the future, can do some measures to prevent chain electric hoist instability.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Overview of bridge crane
- Bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Gantry crane components
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Application field of electric hoist
- Hoist crane
- How to realize safe and convenient construction...
- Precautions for installation of gantry crane ou...
- Mini electric hoist accessories are free to rep...
- Energy-saving optimization of bridge cranes
- How to extend the service life of cranes
- Self-Climbing Crane for Wind Turbine Maintenance
- SC series construction hoist
- Jib crane
- What are the characteristics of KBK flexible cr...
- Characteristics of rail-type container gantry c...