With the development of the world economy and the local differences, there are various requirements for high-altitude vehicles. To meet the various needs of customers from all aspects, there are five trends on the development of high-altitude trucks in the future.
With the continuous improvement of urbanization in China, the number of urban high-rise buildings in China has increased dramatically, and the height of buildings has also increased continuously. This has created a demand for high-altitude aerial vehicles. Therefore, in order to meet the needs of the domestic market and the people, it is bound to Strengthen the design and production of high altitude aerial vehicles.
The self-respect of the aerial boom product boom system directly affects the operation amplitude and stability of the aerial working platform. With the in-depth study of the boom rack system, people have already got a certain understanding of the optimization of the boom structure. This makes the structure and cross section of the boom more reasonable in designing and producing the boom so that the weight of the boom can be reduced.
The carbon fiber arm structure reduces the weight of the boom by 40%, which not only greatly reduces the weight of the boom, but also increases the life of the boom, indicating that the appearance of new materials will inevitably bring about lightweighting of the boom system of the high-altitude truck. reform.
At present, in addition to high-altitude aerial equipment, high-altitude vehicles are generally equipped with fire-fighting pumps, fire-fighting water tanks and other fire-fighting equipment. At the same time, some high-altitude escape devices, such as high-altitude escape bags, can also be deployed to achieve high-altitude rescue. In short, the future The high-altitude vehicle will be a multifunctional high-performance operating vehicle.
Serialization is undoubtedly an important trend in the development of aerial vehicles. This is from the perspective of corporate anti-risk capabilities. From a worldwide perspective, many well-known construction machinery companies, such as the American Terex Corporation, have gradually realized their product serialization and formed products of various specifications. . Because of the limited life cycle of a single product, its ability to resist risks is low. The serialization of products can effectively reduce the product development cycle. As a result, domestic aerial vehicles are bound to develop in series.
With the continuous development of control technology, high-level vehicles have gradually emerged intelligent functions such as automatic leveling, visual operation, intelligent and safe operation, wireless remote control, and remote monitoring.
- Common Bridge Crane
- Other Bridge Cranes
- Bridge Crane Parameters
- Type Classification Of Gantry Crane
- Classification Of Portal Cranes In Form Of Use
- Gantry Crane Representation Method
- A Historical Record Of A Portal Crane
- Main Features Of Electric Hoist
- Main Equipment Of Electric Hoist
- Classification Of Hoist Crane
- Ten Prohibitions When Crane Works
- Wang Dengxi, Mayor Of Xinxiang City, Visited Th...
- Love Helps Test, We Are In Action
- Henan Yuntian Insists On Innovation And Acceler...
- Henan Yuntian “The Fragrant Leaves Greet The Dr...
- Baosteel Group Conducts A Check On The Cranes O...
- Under The New Normal, What New Methods Are Need...
- German Experts Conduct Theoretical And Practica...
- You Grew Up With Father, He Grew Older With You
- Technical For Lifting Large Workpieces In Crane...