1. Lifting crane operators must hold special work permit. Apply for "lifting job security certificate” for lifting objects weighing more than 10 tons.
2. For lifting weight more 40t objects or civil engineering main structure, a hoisting construction scheme should be developed. Lifting construction program shall be approved by the department in charge of construction and technical security sector and get the approval of the competent director or chief engineer.
3. Before lifting operations, it shall pre-set security alert flag at hoisting site and let someone custody, non-construction personnel is prohibited to enter.
4. There should be adequate lighting at night. It shall cease the operation in case of heavy snow, heavy rain, fog and strong wind above level 6 wind.
5. Lifting workers must wear helmets, helmets shall comply with the provisions of GB 2811, it must comply with HG 23014 for height operating.
6. Before lifting operations, check the overhead crane lifting equipment, rope, wind rope, chains, hooks and other equipment to ensure safe and reliable.
7. During lifting operations, there must be clear division of labor, duties according to the provisions of GB 5082 for signal contacts and unified command.
8. It is Prohibit for using pipes, pipe racks, poles, electrical and mechanical equipment as the lifting anchor. Without the approval of the mechanical and construction sector, buildings and structures cannot be used as the anchor.
9. It shall check the parts of lifting machinery, safety equipment and slings, rigging detailed security before operations. The safety device shall be sensitive and reliable. A lifting test must be carried out before lifting operation.
10. Any person shall not accompany with the lifting heavy objects or lifting machinery. In special cases, it should adopt reliable safety measures, and asked commanders for approval.
11. If need to use fire at the lifting site, it shall comply with the provisions of HG 23011. Hanging ropes, wind rope, tow rope, etc. shall avoid contact with the live line, and keep a safe distance.
12. For other type crane machine (crawler cranes, tire cranes , etc.), also compliance with this standard and it must comply with the rules of specific crane.
13. Lifting weight must be within the predetermined load. Calculating before Using of spreader and Rigging. When lifting heavy objects is close to or reach the rated lifting capacity, users shall check the brakes, first try with a low height and short-stroke lifting, then smoothly lifted.
14. It is forbidden to stand, walk and work underneath the suspended weight.
- Common Bridge Crane
- Other Bridge Cranes
- Bridge Crane Parameters
- Type Classification Of Gantry Crane
- Classification Of Portal Cranes In Form Of Use
- Gantry Crane Representation Method
- A Historical Record Of A Portal Crane
- Main Features Of Electric Hoist
- Main Equipment Of Electric Hoist
- Classification Of Hoist Crane
- The Micro Crane Market Development In The Next ...
- Henan Yuntian Metallurgical Casting Crane Order...
- End Beam Welding Robot Is About To Put Into Use...
- How Overhead Crane Saftey Can Prevent Accidents
- How To Choose A Crane For Your Existing Building
- Green Road Of Bridge Crane Equipment In The Future
- Polarization In Gantry Crane Development
- What Are The Trends In Crane Technology?
- Attentions Should Be Paid In The Overhaul Of Crane
- 5 Ways To Immediately Improve Factory Safety