New Design Overhead Bridge Single Girder Crane 2 Ton With Electric Hoist
LD model single beam motor crane is improved and designed on the basis of LD model. It is characterized by more reasonable structure and higher strength steel as a whole. Used together with CD1 model, MD1 model electric hoist as a complete set, it is light duty crane with a capacity of 1 to 10 tons. The span is 7.5-31.5m. Working grade is A3-A4. Working temperature is -25 degree to 40 degree.
New Design Overhead Bridge Single Girder Crane 2 Ton With Electric Hoists
1. Main beam - The main traveling structure of the crane which spans the width of the bay and travels in a direction parallel to the runway. The bridge consists of two end trucks and one or two bridge girders depending on the equipment type. The bridge also supports the trolley and hoisting mechanism for up and down lifting of load.
2. End trucks - Located on either side of the bridge, the end trucks house the wheels on which the entire crane travels. It is an assembly consisting of structural members, wheels, bearings, axles, etc., which supports the bridge girder(s) or the trolley cross member(s).
3. Bridge Girder(s) - The principal horizontal beam of the crane bridge which supports the trolley and is supported by the end trucks.
4. Runway - The rails, beams, brackets and framework on which the crane operates.
5. Runway Rail - The rail supported by the runway beams on which the crane travels.
6. Hoist - The hoist mechanism is a unit consisting of a motor drive, coupling, brakes, gearing, drum, ropes, and load block designed to raise, hold and lower the maximum rated load. Hoist mechanism is mounted to the trolley.
7. Trolley - The unit carrying the hoisting mechanism which travels on the bridge rails in a direction at right angles to the crane runway. Trolley frame is the basic structure of the trolley on which are mounted the hoisting and traversing mechanisms.
8. Bumper (Buffer) - An energy absorbing device for reducing impact when a moving crane or trolley reaches the end of its permitted travel, or when two moving cranes or trolleys come into contact. This device may be attached to the bridge, trolley or runway stop.
Light structure, easy installation.
2. Safe and reliable, easy operation.
3. Convenient maintenance.
4. Favorable performance, smooth lifting.