Simple beam bridge
Also known as the beam crane, its structure is similar to the common bridge type crane. The weight, span and working speed are small. The main girder of a bridge is a simple section beam consisting of I-steel or other steel and plate steel. The hoist is equipped with a hand hoist or an electric hoist with a simple car as a lifting car, and the car generally operates on the lower flange of the I-beam. The bridge can run along the track on the elevated frame, and it can also run along the track under the elevated frame. This kind of crane is called a hanging beam type crane.
Special metallurgical Bridge
This crane can participate in the specific process operation in the steel production process. The basic structure is similar to the ordinary bridge crane, but there are special working mechanisms or devices on the lifting car. The working characteristics of this kind of crane are frequent use, bad conditions and high working level.
This kind of crane is mainly used for lifting and using in explosive gas environment. Its basic structure is similar to ordinary bridge crane, but explosion-proof measures are taken in mechanical parts of motor and electrical part and metal contact surface, so as to ensure the safety of explosion protection environment.
- Common Bridge Crane
- Bridge Crane Parameters
- Type Classification Of Gantry Crane
- Classification Of Portal Cranes In Form Of Use
- Gantry Crane Representation Method
- A Historical Record Of A Portal Crane
- Main Features Of Electric Hoist
- Main Equipment Of Electric Hoist
- Classification Of Hoist Crane
- Safety Operation Of Hoist Crane
- Test Procedures Before Use Of Electric Chain Hoist