Rail Type Container Gantry Cranes (RTG)are special equipment to remove, load and unload containers. Running and moving in the yard, it has the advantage of high production efficiency and fine maneuverability. RTG has tractor trolley and standard trolley two models. RTG is powered by cable drum. At the same time, diesel generating set is equipped for conditions when the power is off or the crane moves to another yard.
1. Rails traveling container gantry crane is usually used in harbours, containers stockyard, railway freight station and so on for containers or other bulky cargoes. Featuring "U" type structure, there is enough headroom and space to transfer bulky cargoes from span area to cantilevers. Thus larger working area and optimization application of space are achieved.
2. Using a dedicated container spreader which can lift 20 feet, 40 feet and 45 feet standard containers.
3. Electrical drive system is full digital AC frequency conversion, PLC control speeding, CMS intelligent monitoring and management system the running state real-time monitoring equipment. PLC system, electric anti-sway technique, container positioning system and more are optional to meet various needs and demands.
4. Three-in-one reducer is adopted for long travel and cross traverse mechanism for easy maintenance.
5. Complete safety measures: wind siren, break-proof shaft, overturn-proof.
1,The power source is three-phase alternating current, rated frequency is 50Hz, rated voltage is 380V.
2,The working environment temperature ranges from -20℃ to +45℃ and the relative humidity is no lower than 95% (with dew).
3,In-service, the wind speed should be no higher than 20m/s, out-of-service, the wind speed should be no higher than 44m/s.
4,The group classification of the crane is A6 or A7.
5,The gradient of crane traveling floor should be less than 1% and part of that should be no more than 3%.
6,The crane which has the special requirement for working conditions, can be manufactured following the contracts.
The products meet the factory, workshop, port, mining, waste disposal, goods scattered, petrochemical, aerospace, military and other industries of universal bridge crane, overhead crane, EOT crane, door crane, universal gantry crane, rubber tyre and rail mounted container gantry crane four link type portal crane, quayside container crane, crane, crane hook, mining grab crane, gantry crane, ship loader, grab bucket ship unloader, stacker reclaimer, dredger, mobile platforms and other types of hydraulic crane technical requirements.
|container gantry crane|
|Span(rail to rail center)||6~data required|
|Cantilevers||According to your demand, but not more than 1/3 of span|
|Lifting height||6m, 9m, 12m or As required|
|Capacity||3t, 5t||10t||15t, 16t||20t, 25t||30t, 32t|
|Lifting speed(m/min)||8, 8/0.8||7/0.7||3.5,||4, 4/0.4||3, 3/0.3|
|Cross travelling speed(m/min)||10 or 20||10 or 20||10 or 20||10 or 20||10 or 20|
|Long travelling speed(m/min)||20, 30||20, 30||20, 30||20, 30||20, 30|
|Power source||380V, 50HZ, 3 phase (or other standard)|
|Control model||Pendant handle/ Cabin / Remote control|
Main Export Markets:
- Common Bridge Crane
- Other Bridge Cranes
- Bridge Crane Parameters
- Type Classification Of Gantry Crane
- Classification Of Portal Cranes In Form Of Use
- Gantry Crane Representation Method
- A Historical Record Of A Portal Crane
- Main Features Of Electric Hoist
- Main Equipment Of Electric Hoist
- Classification Of Hoist Crane
- Rubber tyre gantry crane for port, transport an...
- Customized Port Movable Container Crane, Port C...
- Port Container Double Girder Mobile Gantry Crane
- Widely Used 10t Cranes Single Girder Overhead C...
- 16t Single Girder Overhead Crane
- High Efficient Single Jib Port Container Cranes
- Rail-Mounted Gantry Cranes Container Crane for ...
- Electric Hoist Semi Gantry Crane (BMH)
- Double Girder Semi Gantry Crane for Workstation...
- Semi Gantry Crane for Heavy Duty